We offer cutting-edge services in producing the programme and/or abstract booklet for academic and scientific conferences, symposia and workshops. Our abstract/programme booklets make a shining, lasting impression on attendees that reflect you and your organization. Our automated inhouse tools accommodate your last minute changes in the line-up/order or abstracts/programme comfortably, without any drop in quality/schedule.
We work from any input, hardcopy, database files (from online submission system), Tex/LaTeX or any word processing files like MS-Word. We can churn out high quality pages that includes:
- Design/layout of the abstract booklet from the given input source
- Prepare the prelims pages
- Cover design
- Convert and inset advertisements (if needed)
- Auto-generate author index
- Supply "n" rounds of proofs
- Printing, binding and lamination as per the specification
- Deliver the publications to the conference venue on time
|"Obviously, DSP2007 would not be so great without your help and contribution. The event went extremely well since we had a high quality work and a great punctuality. Research Publishing did a great job by adopting its high quality work to the requirements by IEEE. Everything went on time according to the schedule and with a reasonable price."
— Dr. Said, Organising Chair, DSP, Cardiff University, UK