Printed Proceedings are the collection of papers published which correspond to the technical presentations given at a conference/symposia/workshop along with the additional information/contents.
With our expertise in international STM publishing, production and marketing, we will ensure adopt the highest quality standards and make sure your publications make a shining, lasting impression on end-users that reflect you and your organization.
- Apply the unique file naming
- Validate the submitted input files
- Electronic strip-in of folio/running heads/bylines
- Check the layout/style consistency in headers, which includes titles, author, affiliation, abstract, and keywords.
- Paginate as per the line-up
- Prepare prelims pages
- Auto-generate author index/TOC
- Insert the running heads, page numbers and resize the page to the project size electronically.
- Prepare table of contents, prelims and author index separately for each volume
- Cover Design
- Obtain ISBN number if necessary
- Printing, binding and lamination as per specification
- Deliver the print proceedings to conference venue.
- Arrange sales/marketing support with our business partners.
If you wish to print with your regular printer we can churn the pages with international quality for you. Our composite Print_PDF can be used to print high quality pages using any printing house, world-wide.
Book Size: The choices of your standard sizes are:
- 8.5" x 11" (IEEE Size)
- 7" x 10"
- 6.5" x 9.75"
- 6" x 9"
- 5.83" x 8.27" (A5)
Binding: We use Perfect Binding with sheets thread sewn. We can also do hardcover (case bound), paperback, spiral bounded and saddle stitch.
If you have an odd size and specification which is not in the above mentioned list don't worry, we get your requirements and will get it done perfectly.
|"I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of work that your team has produced. It is one of the best I have seen so far in my career."
— Prof. Manoj Gupta, Head-Materials Group, National University of Singapore, SINGAPORE